Thomas Langer MPI Age Cologne
1 protocol

Thomas MacVicar MPI Age Cologne
1 protocol

Esra Peker University of Cologne Cologne
1 protocol

Lena Murschall University of Cologne Cologne
1 protocol

Jan Riemer
  • Faculty, University of Cologne Cologne
Research focus
  • Biochemistry
  • mitochondrial biology, redox biology
  • 1 Author merit


Dr, ETH Zurich, 2008

Lab information

Jan Riemer lab

1 Protocol published
Authors:  Lena M. Murschall, Esra Peker, Thomas MacVicar, Thomas Langer and Jan Riemer, date: 06/20/2021, view: 1474, Q&A: 0

Mitochondria are essential organelles containing approximately 1,500 proteins. Only approximately 1% of these proteins are synthesized inside mitochondria, whereas the remaining 99% are synthesized as precursors on cytosolic ribosomes and imported

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By using our website, you are agreeing to allow the storage of cookies on your computer.